Thursday, June 25, 2009

Being "crafty" brings me great pleasure. I like to try anything that looks like fun and with so many art mediums out there, everything looks like fun to me! The downside of doing so many different things is that I become a "master of nothing" and a "dabbler of everything". I started off with a little corner in my bedroom, doing mostly mixed media collages and over a period of seven years (+/- a year or two), I have now filled my entire basement with my craft/art supplies and my vast amount of collectibles that I like to think inspires me. Some of the things I have continued to stay interested in are collaging. I've posted pictures in the left column of a few of my collages and a couple of paintings I've recently done. Sorry the pictures are grainy. I haven't yet upgraded to a better digital camera, but it's on my wish list! I also like painting, but I'm not very good at it, so with some reluctance, I'll share a couple of my paintings in the column on the left.

No comments:

Post a Comment