Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Trying to Organize My Basement WorkRoom




I'm beginning to think that I'll never get my basement organized into the work area that I dream of. For one thing, I have way too much stuff! To really have it organized, I need lots more cupboards and shelving to hold this stuff that I have collected over the years. I won't show you pictures of the piles of cartons and boxes of this "stuff" I'm talking about, I'll wait until I get my shelving and/or cupboards so I can show it all nicely organized. For now, I'm trying to set up different workstations so I can have an area where I can keep all of the supplies I need for the type of project I'm working on. I have set up the old sink area as my stained glass area. Here is a couple of pictures of it. I'll post more basement pictures tomorrow, all of a sudden I'm so sleepy, I can barely keep my eyes open!

No comments:

Post a Comment