Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Tina's Surprise Visit!




On Monday, I was up to my Mom's for a short visit because I wouldn't be watching Taylor for a few days. I like to be there on Mondays because my brother David makes a loop through Zanesville on his way to his work week in Columbus, and stops by to visit his Mom. When he pulled up, the first thing Mom noticed was that "he has a woman in his truck". When she got out of his truck and was headed towards the front door, we both exclaimed, "It's Tina!" Tina is David and Charlotte's eldest daughter and lives in Tennessee with her husband Frank. She has a busy schedule with her job as an RN, in addition to teaching and going back to school to finish up her Master's degree, so we don't often get to see her. We were especially happy to see her this time because she has been sick and has put us through a scare with her recent blood vessel problems in her brain. But there she was, like a ray of sunshine, just in time to make her Grandma's birthday on June 23 a extra special day. The picture on the right is Tina and her Grandma Thompson, and you can see they share a special bond between them.

The picture on the left is of Tina and her beloved "Daddy". He, sadly, was taking her to the airport after her short visit to celebrate Father's Day with him. His children cherish him, as do all of his brothers, sisters, as well as his precious wife Charlotte and his Mom . I was so happy that I was able to be there to see both of them. I love you Tina and David!

No comments:

Post a Comment