Friday, July 10, 2009

Sweet Dreams

I downloaded a new program tonight, Paint.NET, and spent hours trying to figure it out.  I’ve never worked with Photoshop or other like programs, so this is all very foreign to me.  I picked an image from my garden pictures and played with it so much that I can’t tell you what all I did to it within this program.  This first picture is what I started off with and the second is my creation after I decided to save it.

dianthus closeup

 dianthus closeup-mandelbrot fractal resized

As for the poem, the picture made me think of stars and galaxies and thus, the words.  Has anyone else worked with one of these programs and completely changed an image into something completely different?  If so, I would love to see what you have done!  Leave a comment and a link to see your creation!  Sweet Dreams!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry that my last picture was cut off on the right margin! If you want to see fullsize picture, email me at sisterbrendy@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete